On Tue, 16 May 2000, Tom Rauschenbach wrote:

> On Mon, 15 May 2000, you wrote:
> [snip]
> > system. My system is dual boot. I'd wager that at least 50% of you out there
> > are also dual boot.
> [snip]
>
> My system was until Win95 needed yet another re-install.  The decision to not do
> that wasn't hard.
>
> I used to have a W95 system at home (laptop).  The HD died, hard.  I
built my own system.  The MS EULA says the SW can only be run on the
original Toshiba.  So, I'm honoring it (despite my feelings about MS,
I do believe that they get to choose the license, & I should honor
it). I run no windows SW at home.

jeff
Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] phone:978.446.9166,x271 fax:978.446.9470