On Wed, 17 May 2000, Thomas Charron wrote:

> > I was just surfing around and happenned to come across this
> > list... which I'm happy I did... I recognize a couple names here from
> > reputation and one from someone I know... Hi, Tom.
>
>   Oh dear..  The fuzzball arrives..  :-)

Hey, you have more facial hair then I do this time... <g>

Brian

|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Spam me and DIE!       |
|                Http://iwww.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |