On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 08:54:24AM -0400, Bruce McCulley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> In the process I found some references to GRUB which suggested that it was
> becoming the boot loader of choice, at least for Caldera, partly because it
> circumvents that nasty BIOS cylinder number limitation.

    I believe that restriction has been removed in the latest release
of LILO.

    A just to save everyone the trip through freshmeat, GRUB's at
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3U/14