Hiya,

I've been asked to take over the maintanence and design of
www.fredbgov.com and as this will be the first time I've done this kind of
work for money I'm not exactly sure on how much to ask for. I know this is
a little offtopic but I thought i'd ask here before going looking god
knows where or just pulling something out of my head.

Thanks,

=Adam=

|Adam Wendt     ICQ: 15291367                   |
|Greenville, NH Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
|http://jesus.fuhq.net/~adam/                   |
|               Very cool idea:                 |
|http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=21568      |