Paul Lussier writes:

> One of my favorite features of emacs was angeftp.  Unfortunately, by shutting
> off ftp and going all ssh, ange-ftp is essentially useless.
>
> Is there anything similar for ssh, or is there a way to make ange-ftp work
> with ssh/scp rather than ftp?

I tried to get it to work with sftp once, but I was too busy to hack
elisp at the time.  I've heard that other people got it to work
though.

You might also check out the "efs" package, which supposedly
supercedes ange-ftp.

These two packages are two of the coolest features of Emacs -- some
days I don't know how I'd ever live without them...

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark          |                          |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |  Give me a decent UNIX