On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, cdowns wrote:

> what i dont understand is why you are listening on port 81 ->
> $ext_address and masqing to and internal machine at port 80 ->
> $int_address ? are you running this for a special reason ?

This is a generic script I got off the linux-firewalls-tools.com site.
I just dropped it in, changed some numbers, and since it seemed to work, I
just left it.  Only now as I look at it am I beginning to see things.
I'll have to spend some time with it.  I appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks to all.

Charles Farinella
[EMAIL PROTECTED]