Have you tried "lsof|grep 20012"? It doesn't always work but alot of the
time it will tell you exactly what program is listening on that port.

= Adam =

                        Adam Wendt

Against boredom, even the gods themselves struggle in vain.
~ Nietzche

Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:       http://jesus.fuhq.net/~adam/
Pub key:        http://jesus.fuhq.net/~adam/pubkey.txt