Sorry for the interruption, but...

Any idea if there is a open/share based SLOC (Source Lines Of
Code) counter function?  I have a relatively new manager who
came in from a MIL contractor and they eat/live/breath this
kind of stuff (yup, I've been there already - and I totally
pissed off one manager when I went and reduced the count on a
project  ;)

Anyway, I did a quick check of Linuxberg and a couple other
sites, but no luck.  So, before I go out and write one I was
wondering if anyone in the group knew of a counter already out
there in Penguin land (script/rpm/compilable source, I really
don't care at this point)...

Thanks,
D. Roberts
--
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.  -- Mark Komarinski
begin:vcard
n:Roberts;David
tel;pager:Nope - MobilCOMM was too unreliable
tel;cell:Yup - but it's usually off
tel;fax:978-256-4778
tel;home:*sorry*
tel;work:978-256-0052  x1393
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.mc.com/
org:Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.;Hardware Support Engineering
adr:;;199 Riverneck Road;Chelmsford;MA;01824;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Hardware Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-12896