First, just a gripe (to vent).  Man MediaOne/AT&T Broadband is bad.
Their DNS server always slow and their mail servers are often down.
I've run larger networks and can honestly say that if we provided
equivalent service we'd have been fired.  Hey, maybe we need to go in
there and pitch Linux and offer some real technicians.  (OK, I'm done,
Thx I feel better now ;-) ).

Question 1 - I've a friend trying to dual boot Linux (multiple flavors)
and M$ NT Server.  He can't get this going.  Are others doing this?
That is, is it possible?  I've done a lot of dual boot with Windows
95/98 but wanted to verify that Windows NT Server was doable.  Thanks.

Question 2 - This is more a request for information.  I've several high
level customers who need statistics on Linux.  We (us here and the Linux
community in general) have done a good job of making Linux a viable
alternative.  We've got their attention.  But now I need the next
level.  All that upper level managment junk like ROI (Return on
Investment), TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), MTBF (Mean Time Between
Failure), etc.  I've read every article on the subject but am having
trouble finding hard numbers, particularly on MTBF or reliability.  My
favorite source of good articles is OSOPINION.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on where I might get more information?

Thanks again.  GGK