On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 06:57:13PM -0400, Derek Martin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> These apps sound interesting... I'll have to check them out.  Though mutt
> is out for me; all my mail is on IMAP servers. :(

    Umm, so's mine.  I'm responding to this mail from an IMAP server.
While some people like to use fetchmail, mutt 1.2 and 1.3 (development
branch) have good IMAP support.  I run mutt from CVS, and would actually
recommend it, or the latest development version.  It's quite stable and
has a number of IMAP performance enhancements.

--
Bob Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>