HAM radio operators have a new name for Rochester, it is "Rainchester". A
name that is very well deserved, because it rains most the time when
Hosstraders is in town.

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 7:51 AM
To: Greater NH Linux Users Group
Subject: Hosstraders Updates -- Weather

Hello List,

  Well, now that they've turned the lights back on in the Big Blue Room, I'm
noticing that, well, it isn't very blue right now.  And the ceiling leaks.

  I should have expected lousy weather for Hosstraders; it does seem to be
the
rule.  In any event, there is nothing that puts a damper on a show like this
then a nice rainstorm (most of Hosstraders is held outdoors).  If anyone was
considering going out of their way to make it this morning and help support
GNHLUG, you might want to reconsider.  It won't be worth it.

  If it clears up, I will still try to be there for this afternoon/evening,
but if the weather stays bad, I might just give it a miss and wait for
Saturday.  I wouldn't blame anyone else who does likewise.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| "An oak tree is a nut that stood its ground."  -- Unknown |