>Hello List,
>
>  Well, now that they've turned the lights back on in the Big Blue Room, I'm
>noticing that, well, it isn't very blue right now.  And the ceiling leaks.
>
>  I should have expected lousy weather for Hosstraders; it does seem to be the
>rule.  In any event, there is nothing that puts a damper on a show like this
>then a nice rainstorm (most of Hosstraders is held outdoors).  If anyone was
>considering going out of their way to make it this morning and help support
>GNHLUG, you might want to reconsider.  It won't be worth it.
>
>  If it clears up, I will still try to be there for this afternoon/evening,
>but if the weather stays bad, I might just give it a miss and wait for
>Saturday.  I wouldn't blame anyone else who does likewise.

Well, I'm still heading to Rochester late this afternoon.  I'll be
there with a couple of laptops.  I believe the commercial buildings we
will be in close up at 9pm.  So I would definitely suggest staying home
if you can't make it until close to then.

Anybody who's going to be around is welcome to drop by and sit a
spell.  Keep in mind that on rainy days the buildings get A LOT MORE
traffic.  There will be a lot of poeple roaming the dry areas we will
be inhabiting.