I am also interested in tips and tricks on Emas and/or VI.

I would also like to hear something on LINUX security (for Newbies). I
understand that we have some experts in this area who write to this list. If
I am going to put my LINUX box on the net I don't want to be having to wipe
the drive and reinstall every other day. So this topic could give me a
fighting chance to avoid the afore mentioned situation.

                                    Regards,
                                Vince McHugh
                            Systems Support Manager
                                NECS\Canon