It's not on a floppy but I use Concierge. http://www.nc4u.com

Sincerely,
Jim Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From:    Kenny Donahue [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:    Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:55:36 -0500
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: firewall on a floppy

Hi All,
Well, cable modems are finally available in Nashua
(and there was much rejoicing).  I would like to set
up a "firewall on a floppy" using my old 486.  I've
found several that seem to do want but I really don't
know much about firewalls.   Which one's are people
happy with and which ones are hated?  How do you deal
with the dynamic IP?

Thank in advance,
Kenny