Ok, thanks for all the responses.  I really like the
idea of the Linksys firewall.  I have one issue with it
though.  I like to play multi player games. i.e.: Unreal Tournament,
Counter Strike, Diabo etc...  I was told some of these games
need lots of ports or you can not see out the fire wall (or in if
you are hosting).  I believe the linksys device only gives you
10 ports to mess with.  Has anyone worked around this?

Thanks in advance
Kenny

Oh ya, one more thing, I will have both a Win98 machine and
a Linux box attached to this device.