Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:

  Speaking of Gnus, though, I seem to recall some show on PBS that had
'em
  in abundance, though my memory could be fooling me.

I don't recollect that one, but I do remember one of my favorite books
as a child was "The Gnu and Guru go Beyond the Beyond." Often I think
the title foreshadowed parts of my life. :-) (AFAIK, RMS did not write
it.)

--
Dan Jenkins (Computer Guru for a quarter century and counting)
Rastech Inc.