My apologies for being off topic, but I very much respect a lot of the
advice and experience I've seen on this list and was wondering if perhaps
I could get some suggestions.

At my job, we have need of a fairly decent (hardware based) firewall.  Not
having experience with such beasts, I am turning to you folks for
suggestions.  The box in question does not need NATing.  We are not
looking for a low end solution.  I'm not going to claim that "money is no
object" but we're not going to shy away from spending a little bit of
money.

Many thanks in advance.

-Cole