I hate the term "hardware firewall". All that means is a proprietary box
running proprietary code. But, if we must go in this direction, I'll
leave out my rant about using a Linux PC ;-)

If you're looking for stable, I would have to say that teh Cisco PIX is
a good bet. It's stable, and it does a great job. It's aimed mostly at
larger shops, but it can be used for pretty much any business. There is
also SonicWall, which has some mixed reviews, that is aimed toward the
small offices.

Kenny

--
Kenny Lussier