I'm a user. I'm not a hacker or a developer. The only programming I do
is edit config files, write batch files on windows, and write shell
scripts on linux. I can (usually) read and understand code, but not
write it.

Having said that: I have yet to have a problem with RH 7. I thought I
was having network problems at one point, but it turned out to be me and
a misconfigured file. I still prefer 6.2, but only because the .2
releases are generally the most stable. But again, my 7.0 systems have
yet to cause me any more grief than any other .0 release.

Just wanted to put in my opinion. Thanks for listening. :)

--
Thomas M. Albright
Albright Enterprises - "The Small Business Solution"