A the good old days.  I remember programming a mainframe to do some basic
space navigation (simple landing problem) via FORTRAN and punchards (that was
a fun computer class - 1 day turnaround minimum on a run)

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739 fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  nanobot /nan'oh-bot/ n.

 A robot of microscopic
   proportions, presumably built by means of nanotechnology.  As
   yet, only used informally (and speculatively!).  Also called a
   `nanoagent'.