On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:

> Yah -- you added too much stuff; did you do a "make zImage" or "make
> vmlinuz"?  Or did you do what you shoulda done: "make bzImage"?  The "b"
> in "bzImage" is, you guessed it, for "big".
> Try make clean;make dep;make bzImage, and then do your lilo again.

That *was* with a make bzImage.....

I know... I was looking over his shoulder at the time.

Any other ideas?  Or shoiuld we start leaving more whiskey out for the
little people ....as opposed to drinking it ourselves?

Brian

|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Spam me and DIE!       |
|                 http://www.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |