On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Brian Chabot wrote:
> That *was* with a make bzImage.....

  Sanity check: Are you sure you copied the $LINUX/arch/i386/boot/bzImage file
to /boot/vmlinuz (or whatever destination you prefer), and not
$LINUX/arch/i386/boot/zImage by mistake?

> Any other ideas?

  Make sure you have the latest-and-greatest version of LILO.

  Make sure you don't somehow have some old files kicking around in your
kernel build directory.

  Failing that... make your kernel smaller (or more modular), I guess.

> Or shoiuld we start leaving more whiskey out for the little people
> ....as opposed to drinking it ourselves?

  Either that, or drink more... then you won't care about your computer so
much.  :-)

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net Technologies, Inc. <http://www.ntisys.com>