In my exhaustive search of my system (a _full_ RH 6.2)  I only find files
in  /usr/src/linux-2.2.14/scripts/lxdialog, including a file called
BIG.FAT.WARNING that states that it is an unofficial modified version, but
these files belong to the RH package kernel-source-2.2.14-5.0

No dot-o file, though

--Pete