I only hope that Paul is being as sarcastic as Derek just was.
You know, that's one thing I love about this list... sense of humor.  I
tell ya, Derek, that comment just made my day.

 - Dana

--
Dana S. Tellier               Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Student Engineer              University of New Hampshire

http://www.distributed.net/   Put wasted CPU cycles to use!