On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Benjamin Scott wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Thomas M. Albright wrote:
> > I just finished writing a shell script. Well, not really cause it
> > doesn't do what I want yet. Anyway:
>
>   Nobody has asked this yet:  What is it that you want it to do?  :-)

Make a web-page of thumbnails linked to the original images. Dan York
did something similar with a perl script, but his just resized the
images using the height @ width tags in the html. I'm using convert t
(from ImageMagik) to make actual small images. :)

--
Thomas M. Albright
Albright Enterprises - "The Small Business Solution"