That's one of the reasons I recommend Veracity (or FreeVeracity for those of us
who are cheapskates). Also, its another example of outstanding Australian
software development.

I suspect tw coredumped because it ran across a file that changed while tw was
running. (Examples: /var/log/messages, /var/log/maillog).