On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Bruce Dawson wrote:

> I'm just trying to second guess here... Does the file its writing to have the
> right permissions?

owned and grouped root and -rw-------

being run as root. (logged in at the console as root)

it ran w/o any problems in init level 1. the question i have (and i'll
probably write to tripwire to ask,) is why it wouldn't run in init level
3.

--
Thomas M. Albright
Albright Enterprises - "The Small Business Solution"