On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Larry Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did anyone catch this on WBGH last night?  It will be on NHPTV tonight at 11pm.

> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/hackers/
>
> I thought it was very informative, especially in light of the recent security
>discussions
> on this list.

I just watched the show, all in all I thought it was pretty good.  I
don't believe it was the "60 mins of glorifying script kiddies" some
people were concerned it would be. In fact, I think it gave a pretty
reasonable description/definition of "script kiddie" WRT the levels
higher up.

Yes, at times there was scary music... I suppose that can't be avoided.

But the best part was that it came off as decidedly Anti-Microsoft,
which more than made up for the few times the show was possibly off
base ;-)

Karl