Well, I have had some pretty great moments since my invocation as GNHLUG
Chairman, but this announcement is the best moment so far.

I am proud to say that on my watch, we have had our first Tuxess (little
princess) of 2001 born to our very own Monadlug member, Rich and Christie
Payne.

Olivia Janice Payne was born Feb 11 at 10:05 pm. She was 7lb 10oz and all
are doing well.

Congratulations to Rich and Christie, and welcome to our ever growing
GNHLUG family Olivia J. Payne

Rumor has it she has already written her first PHP code to make sure Dad
has the 4 am feeding on time.

Jerry