My coworker had Starband installed last week, he loves it. He runs linux but had to
boot into Windoze while the tech was there to set it up.
-joe

--- Mark Rousseau wrote:
Has anyone on this list tried the two satellite service from Starband?
I'm interested in it since I live in the boonies and it seems like it
will be cold day in hell before DSL is an option.

thanks,
   Mark Rousseau