In a message dated: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:09:18 EST
Jeffry Smith said:

>And a nice break from the debian/red hat wars (almost as much fun as vi/emacs
>;)

Hey!  Watch what you say about Emacs there buddy!  And make sure you show the
proper respect for the world's most useful piece of software and  that's
a capital 'E' to the likes of you!

#include <disclaimer.h>

printf ("This is meant to be funny for those who are humor impaired! \n");
--

Seeya,
Paul