All,

My previous reply turned up several more problematic addresses -
I've purged them as well.  Remember - if you encounter any problems
with the list (bad addresses, seeming mail stoppages, etc.) just drop
me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll look into it ASAP.

MarkG
GNHLUG List Maintainer
--
Mark Gelinas                         Compaq Computer Corporation
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           110 Spit Brook Road, ZKO3-2/W17