People,

This may be a FAQ.
We have some forms, distributed in .pdf format.
We would like to fill in the forms with a word processor.
Linux has pdf2ps, pdf2dsc, ps2epsi, ps2frag, ps2ascii,
but none of these gives me a file which retains the formatting,
and is readable by my word processors.
I know that some systems can read these formats, but "they"
need to thrash it with Microslop Word. I don't have all the
Linux processors installed. Which ones would read one of
these formats & give me something usable?

TIA,
Bob Sparks
Never attribute to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity.
Never attribute to stupidity, that which can be explained by lack of
information.