I do it the k-rad 31337 way through an Xresources file. I use aterm, and you
can set aterm*termName: xterm-debian or whatever. I dont have it in by
default, but you can download my Xresources file here ->
http://clotch.libpcap.net/Xresources. Just put it in your home dir as
.Xresources, and in your .xinitrc file, put in "xrdb ~/.Xresources". Oh
yeah, be sure to download and install all the fonts on this webpage:
http://artwiz.artramp.org/index.phtml?section=files&browse=fonts to make
youre netscape look good.