Microsoft has finally put an option into the latest version of Outlook Express
(v6) to suppress the opening/saving of email attachments. One of my systems at
home runs Win 2k Pro and we are constantly receiving emails from folks whose
email handlers have mail forwarding setup to forward email as an attachment.

-Alex

Wirth's Law: Software gets slower faster than Hardware gets faster!

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous