I have an odd question...

I have a printer set to do duplex by default.  It is spooling as
"sandblaster" and prints fine from anything I have tried *except*
xemacs.  When I choose "prettyprint" from the file menu, I get a single
sided printout.

I've already set and unset and tweaked the lpr-switches variable, but
that never seems to take and I can't find reference to it in the
~/.emacs file.

Ideas?

Brian... stuck.

PS: OS is RH7.2, all updates included.
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Spam me and DIE!       |
|                 http://www.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |