RSVP or risk not eating.

I need all RSVPs by Wednesday of this week.  If you haven't rsvp'ed
to me yet, and plan on coming, please rsvp a.s.a.p.!!!!!

This includes all of you who consider yourself on the "auto-rsvp"
list and immune to such trivialities and irrellevancies :)

If I don't get an RSVP from you by Wednesday, there will be no food
for you!

Thanks

--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon