Hey,

anyone know how to get a TOC onto the cd when burning audio CDs?

I've been using the command:

        cdrecord -v dev=0,4,0 -speed=4 -pad -audio `cat songlist`

Which works great. The CD sounds like it ought to, but when playing
with something gcd, etc., none of the track information is available.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I've tried including the -toc option,
but cdrecord states that:

        cdrecord: No tracks allowed with this option

Thanks,