All,

I've had some requests for project management software at work, and my
users would love it to be web based. Now, not knowing anything about
project management software (a palm pilot and sticky-notes work for me
;-), I'd like some suggestions. I would like something that is written
in php4 (since it's easy to hack up), and if a database is required,
mysql would be preferable. So, any suggestions or reccomendations?

TIA,
Kenny