Kenny,
I've been looking for a decent PM program for a while, and the best I could
find was a list of non-commercial/commercial packages, some of them for
different flavors of unix systems too. The url is:
http://www.uni-giessen.de/faq/archiv/proj-plan-faq/msg00000.html

Some of the commercial ones looked promising, but they were not cheap, at
least compared to MSProject. The non-commercial ones usually lack rather
important features, like gantt-chart, personal calendar, etc.  Your
management team will have to decide what they can live with/without.
Well, on that page you'll find plenty of urls to look at. Keep me posted how
it goes.

--Ferenc