On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 23:15, mike ledoux wrote:

> I've seen that in the past, usually it indicated that I had a mozilla
> process or processes that had 'crashed' without actually going away.
> Finding and 'kill -9'ing those processes 'fixed' the problem for me
> every time.
>
> I don't think I've run into that problem since around 0.9.3 or so though.
> Now, when mozilla crashes, it actually crashes and goes away.  :)

Well when it crashes it leaves some processes behind sometimes, but
killing them has no effect, and starting from a clean login, where there
ARE no mozilla-bin processes at all, still has the same result.

It's strange though, it USED to work fine. I can't think of anything I
have done to my system that would cause it to stop working.

Rich Cloutier
President, C*O
System Support Services