As requested, here's the information on the VNC server I was using last
night for the RPM presentation.  It's put out by HeXoNet Support GmbH and
can be located at http://forums.hexonet.com/.  There are no rpms there,
but I can provide a spec file and a patch for those who would like one (hey,
you should be able to build one, now, right ;-)).
  The current version is 0.6.1 and you also need the X toolkit, xclass,
also avaible at the site referenced above.
  This vnc server actually shares out your current X desktop -- no need to
start a separate Xvnc server.  It also allows you disable remote keyboard
and mouse control and even has a client that can record sessions for later
playback (actual X events, not just screenshots) -- great for automated
GUI program testing.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator