I have condensed the mail off of three different sytems into one massive
file. I'd now like to run it through formail to delete all the duplicate
messages.

I have the procmail recipie:
        :0 Whc: msgid.lock
         | formail -D 32768 msgid.cache
         :0 a:
         duplicates

but can anyone tell me how I can run an existing file through procmail?
[I've done it before, but it was q while ago and I've forgotten how I
did it.]

I'm pretty sure I have to use formail, but maybe not?

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his