In a message dated: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:35:17 EST
Benjamin Scott said:

>> That's one of the things I hate about POP/IMAP.
>
>  Huh?  I use procmail and IMAP both without problems.  Please explain.

Sorry, I wasn't explicit enough.  Please allow me to rephrase:

        Client side filtering is one of the things I hate
        to suffer with when there is no access to the server.

IMAP works fine with server side filtering, POP doesn't.  Which then
requires the use of fetchmail to drag your mail local, thereby
defeating the point of a centralized mail store accessible from
anywhere.
--

Seeya,
Paul