On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 06:36:03PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:33:36 EDT
> "Derek D. Martin" said:

[snip]

> >Actually, Paul (lussier), isn't this the exact same configuration
> >you're using?
>
> I'm using the 1600SW with the #9 TTR-IV card.  I didn't realize it
> wasn't accellerated, but then again, as long I can switch from an
> xterm to an XEmacs window, what kind of acceleration do I need :)

  Now, I'm not sure it's *not* acclerated.  Maybe I have something
configured wrong.  I'll have to check into it.  Your reasons for not
being sure are the basically the same as mine.  I've never needed.
Now I'm curious enough and have a possible use for it, so I'm going
to check into it.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator