sbin and /usr/sbin is not normally placed into the path of a regular user.
You can execute any Unix command by specifying it's full path:
/sbin/lilo for instance. The reason for this is that /sbin and /usr/sbin
are normally used for system management.

Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org PGP key id:C5061EA9