On Thu, 2 May 2002, Bob Bell wrote:
>     Can you verify that something is (was) listening on port 35665?
> netstat might help you determine this.

The server's listening on port 4025.  The port you see in the strace is
the source port of the packet coming in (the return dest).  It's correct..
at least tcpdump and the strace match.  It's definitely communicating, so
it's not a network/port issue.  You can see the nack from the server
in the strace with what I'm assuming is the reason of "version".

Thanks for the help thus far,
Ben

--

The man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth will wait a very, very
long time.