In this case, that's part of the problem. But, what incentive was there for
Win16 developers to go to Win32. Certainly Win16 apps lack certain features
in OS/2 as well as Win32 (95 and NT).

For OS/2, I think that the benefits of OS/2 did not provide an incentive
for people to start buying OS/2 on their desktops.

--
Jerry Feldman
Enterprise Systems Group