Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, at 12:40pm, Ken Ambrose wrote:
> > Ken's (security) rule-of-thumb: if you don't have physical security,
> > you don't have security.  Period.  Looked at a different way, I
> -like-
> > being able to reset passwords easily through a button ...
>   Even if said button was not present, I could always apply this
> tried-and-true security exploit: I could rip open the case, and install
> the
> hard drive as a secondary disk in my own system.

  Agreed.  So long as you have something that can use their drives in the RAID
configuration they have..

  Personally, I have it configured using RAID 5 accross 4 drives..  Just
something else to add in that wasnt mentioned.  These puppies do raid..

--
Thomas Charron
-={ Is beadarrach an ni an onair }=-