Le 26/07/2019 à 17:32, David Botton a écrit :
> I am considering rewriting Gnoga in a language other than Ada (yes I
> love the old girl but for reasons I don’t want to debate she has
> terminal cancer), what other language would appeal to any of you?

I fear it would be bad for Ada and not good for Gnoga. Gnoga is very
useful in the context of Ada, where there are not so many solutions for
GUIs. You'll enter a world with an gigantic competition, and where users
are already used to other solutions, sometimes provided with the
language. Not sure Gnoga will only be noticed.

But if you want advice on other languages, please explain what the
problems are that you want to avoid. We need requirements to suggest
solutions ;-) .

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog